[K12OSN] Fatal Server Error: No Screens Found

Happy days!! I got my terminal to talk to my server!! FYI (for the
searchable archive) my problem seemed to be matching the proper boot
room with the NIC. In the end, I swapped a different NIC in there
(though it was another of the same exact model) and this one worked. Go
figure...

But of course, the next problems arise. Things seem to be booting pretty
well until all of sudden the last lines of the screen says:
------begin text----------
(EE) No drivers available

Fatal Server Error:
No Screens Found
--------end of text-------
I did a little GOOGLE searching on this (just so you know I try not to
hit this list with every little thing - though it may seem like it!).
The responses from the Google search indicate maybe there's a problem
detecting my video or monitor or something. Any ideas?

There is some wording at the end of the screen that says I should look
in the /var/logs/XFree86.0.log but one does not seem to exist. Rats.

--
Dan Bentson-Royal

"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
  --James Thurber