RE: [K12OSN] Fatal Server Error: No Screens Found

Hi Dan,

Congrats!

Try checking out the following settings in your /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/LTS.CONF
file

XSERVER =

X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL =

X_MOUSE_DEVICE =

These will probably be the culprits.

What video card / chipset are you using?

What port is your mouse on, PS/2 or COMx?

I'm using the generic XF86_SVGA xserver and all my mice will be serial.

Fortunately bith of these options are saved in the LTS.CONF files in the
commented out sections.

Hope this helps.
Bert

PS - I suspect you have different revsions of the same NIC. Usually you
will see something like rev.A or rev.B printed on the card somewhere.