[K12OSN] update on the Fix-The-Flash petition

Sorry to bother you all again.

I got a great suggestion from David Parsley to include
a field on the petition for you to enter the number of
users at your locatation that are affected by the
Flash-Crash bug.

If you get a chance, please visit the petition again
and add your email address again with the count.

I'll weed out the duplicate email addresses, so don't
worry about that.

This is rather fun to watch.  In the few hours that
the petition has been online, we've collected 165 addresses.

The url is:  http://www.LTSP.org

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org