[K12OSN] NC SIMS & Linux

We currently have the NC Student Information Management System (SIMS)
running on the k12ltsp standalone workstation using dosemu/freedos. All
tests so far seem to be good. Susan is working on zip and printer support.

I need some input on how to migrate this to k12ltsp proper using thin
clients. Anyone on this list have experience with dosemu & k12ltsp?

Michael
--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721