[K12OSN] Open Office Clip Art

Dave,

Search out every BMP, JPG, and GIF files, and put them in one of more directories with appropriate names. Using OpenOffice clip art palette, point to these directories, and viola! all the clip art you could ever want. I "borrowed" MS-Office clip art, and there is 90% or more that does not install on the normal install, you just have to search the MS CDs.

I have moved LOTS of clip art over from other packages as well. Try out a program called ACDSee (ACD Systems) (Windows and Mac versions) to get all the graphics collected/converted.

Kirk