RE: [K12OSN] Beyond awareness... moving towards migration!

I am very interested in this as well.  I would rather edit my current
configuration than install a separate server for classrooms.

Also, does anyone have Accelerated Reader running under Linux using
Wine?  I got it going with one of our schools data loaded on the LTSP
Server's hard drive.  But, I can't seem to get it to run on our Samba
server.  If anyone has jumped into this or has a better way (that is
free), let me know.

Thanks,
Tait Shrum
Bryant Public School District