[K12OSN] Fixed the shaky video

Thanks Paul for that excellent workaround. Placing a CDROM in the case does eliminate the shaky video. But now that I got a drive in the case (wanted to make a truly diskless client), I wonder how I can give access to the users and allow them to mount that drive??

I previously asked another question regarding sound on the clients. I fixed that by some permission/group issues and changing sound server drivers back and forth till something finally worked.

I would also like to know what educational software most of the schools are using on this system.

Thanks for the help!

Jim Tuttle