[K12OSN] linux class

I have the opportunity to teach a class in linux networking this fall at a
local community college as part of their two-year networking program.  They
are doing this on sort of a test basis and eventually plan to replace their
novell classes with linux classes.  I was wondering if anyone on this list
has any experience with teaching a linux class and could recommend any
materials, textbooks, etc.

Thanks
--
Chad Whitten