Re: [K12OSN] linux class

Novell 4 and 5 still use IPX/SPX as their main transport protocol.
You need ipxutils...rpm and ncpfs ...rpm modules.

Step one, get ipx protocol loaded. Beware of ipx_configure if w95 stations
are on the net, you will get erratic behavior, use ipx_interface instead.
Step two, test ipx by getting a server list, if all is well
Step three Use ncpmount to mount your server volume.

Check out http://www.tldp.org/LDP/nag2/x-087-2-ipx.html
Check also http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/linux/netware.html

Send email directly to me if you need more information.