RE: [K12OSN] How to prepare for K12 project

Thanks ALOT to everyone who is making suggestions regarding these issues.  To
give you an idea of where I'm coming from, please look at the following
requirements for 8th graders in NC:

http://www.ncpublicschools.org/curriculum/computer.skills/8.html

DB:  Notice the DB requirements? Pretty simple,  If we can find something that
would be "teachable" and "learnable" in open source to an 8th grader, I would
present the case to the school system.  Creating reports is key.  Also, using
something that teachers are comfortable with versus something new to learn is a
potential road block.

Please keep the thread going!! ;^)

Royce Holden, IT Manager
Buncombe County Public Schools