Win4Lin fullscreen mode VS KDE login... WAS...RE: [K12OSN] Beyond awareness

Hi all,

One advantage of using the X / KDE login is the ability to switch between Linux user sessions and Win4Lin rapidly.

Cahnaging between multiple configurations in seconds. All of this centrally administered.

Cheers,
Bert