RE: re[2]: [K12OSN] Beyond awareness... moving towards migration!

Hi all,

On a side note, I accidentally found out that AccReader uses
some ports or protocol not accessible on a RH7.2 server installed
in a firewall mode.
The software installs, but the program cannot access the data on the
samba share.  This was not a problem on previous RH installs in
'wide open' server mode.

I have not found the time to research the details.

Just FYI,
George
Richland Parish Schools