[K12OSN] Software request

I'm sorry to post this without doing a search first on Freshmeat or Google, but I don't even know what to search for....
I would like to find a program to help teach on the ltsp computers, where the clients all mimic exactly what is happening at one terminal (the instrutor's). I saw some software for windows like this once, but don't know what is was or how it worked.
Dan