Re: [K12OSN] Linux vs. Novell (Can you help?)

The only thing i think easier to do with novell than with linux is setup
print queues.  nwadmin and nds are great for setting up file sharing and
print serving, but i dont believe they have any advantage over linux when it
comes to security.  there are so many ways you can setup a linux server to
authenticate users - radius, samba, ldap, etc.