Re: [K12OSN] Linux vs. Novell (Can you help?)

Novell has extended user attributes, for example I could give a student
write access to a directory and deny erase permissions, so they can copy
assignments there and not delete someone else's. I could also give someone
modify rights to a particular file without erase permissions.

User groups were more intuitive also.

That's all I miss.

Michael