RE: [K12OSN] Linux vs. Novell (Can you help?)

"I am currently working on a
project to log in Linux desktops to the Novell network using ncpfs.  Our
requirements for workstations of any type is that users authenticate to the
Novell
network, access word processing (openoffice for us), have access to their
Novell
home directory, and have access to our network printers.  This will allow us
deploy/redeploy workstations as research stations in libraries, develop
internet
kiosks, etc...  we are real close."

I have a lab at my school run under Novell 4.x by a teacher with a CNE. She
is interested in using linux as a client OS instead of windows9x and has
similar requirement to what Stuart wrote above. Access to mapped drives,
printers, etc... The 2 of us are trying to find a workable solution in our
spare time. Is there somewhere someone can point me to get me started? Keep
in mind that I am still a relative linux novice.

Thanks,
Aaron