Re: [K12OSN] HELP: Monitors and Lab Temperature

Hi Warwick,
I am sure others will tell you "cold and clean" equipment is happy
equipment.  We run AC in 5 of our labs and 1 server room in an air
conditioned building.  Clean is a good idea.  Air handlers help a ton.
Keep'em cool and clean.    CRT issue...here's a stretch, how about the
ocean air re-acting with the material  on the inside of the tube...
Tom Ventresco
Austintown Local Schools

--On Tuesday, May 07, 2002, 6:07 PM +0200 Warwick Chapman