Re: [K12OSN] Win4Lin which version and how much?

> Actually you do - at least from a license perspective. I really like the
> install approach that you have used, but be careful or the MS Police will

There is something vaguely similar on
 http://www.netraverse.com/products/standard/recipes/computerlab.pdf
Except that it dosn't handle quite a few things.

> be down on you big time. I went through this with a Wired Mag article,
> where I talked about this from a technical point of view, and MS,
> interpreting this as a license violation, called the school district within
> minutes of the article coming out....the exercise cost half a day on the
> phone with MS folks to persuade them we did everything right.

Can you describe "right" (in MS terms) in 100 words or less?
(Other than sarcastic comments directed in the Redmond
direction...)