Re: [K12OSN] Looking for a few good beta testers

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 12:58 am, Eric Harrison wrote:
> Please feel free to suggestion MINOR additions as well. For major changes,
> we will start working on K12LTSP 3.0 in a month or so.

I dont know if it constitutes as minor, but with the aptifcation of RedHat
(and Mandrake too, I belive) would including the apt-* tools be acceptable?
The apt rpm package is the first thing I install when setting up RedHat, as
it makes installation and upgrading packages so much easier. That fits in
with your links to download and install the non-free software.

Jay