RE: [K12OSN] xWindows error: No screens found

Hi Joe,

In my limited experience this is what I have found
1) The X server doesn't support your video card, this is specified in the /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf file
2) The wrong mouse type has been specified in your /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf file

Cheers,
Bert