RE: [K12OSN] Linux vs. Novell (Can you help?)

Thanks Steve,

With Netware it is possible to append a new drive to an existing volume (mountpoint in *nix).

IE. /home fills up, so add another 20GB and append it to /home. All of a sudden /home is 20GB larger.

This process took about 30 minutes on a NW3.2 server. Extra ram had to be added as well.

Cheers,
Bert