Re: [K12OSN] Looking for a few good beta testers

On Wed, 8 May 2002, R P Herrold wrote:

>On Tue, 7 May 2002, Eric Harrison wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a few good beta testers for K12LTSP 2.1.0. This is
>> essentually K12LTSP 2.0.2, but built on top of the recently released
>> Red Hat 7.3.
>
>Will test -- is there a Buzilla for the LTSP specific packages
>in:
>   ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/K12LTSP-2.1.0-beta/SRPM

No, no bugzilla setup. The only bug tracking device in use is this list.

>?  Is there a 'Rawhide' type site to have a fixed FTP to
>mirror nightly for latest code?  I rely on my daily mirror
>reports to know what to pound on.

The development cycle for K12LTSP 2.1.0 should be *very* short. Depending
on how crazy my life is, I hope to have it finished off within a week.

For K12LTSP 3.0, we'll have a much longer development period. We'll setup
something like rawhide for that.

-Eric