Re: [K12OSN] DHCP Issue's

Thank you for the reply.

I have set both 66 and 67 as well as 17.  None of this worked for
redirecting the tftp requests.  The dhcp requests were being handled
fine but the tftp sessions were timing out.

I have since started the move of our dhcp service from the NT system
over to the Linux box.  It is going well.

Thanks again,

Steve
<SNIP>
On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 03:06, Stefan Furtmayr wrote:

> which DHCP options did you set? Only configuring 067 does not work, because
> then the client tries to request the kernel from the NT server. Try to set
> 066 to the IP of the LTSP server ->
<SNIP>