[K12OSN] How do I create multiple users (100 or so) at a time

I am new to the Linux world and I am experimenting with a Red Hat 7.2
here.  I can create users,  one at a time, but I was wondering if Linux
has a utility that will allow me to create several at once with just a
user name and password  with the same rights, etc...?  Any info would help.

Thanks

Chris Rears
Computer / Network Technician
David Douglas School District