Re: [K12OSN] xWindows error: No screens found

Thanks for the reply. Here's the weirdness of it all...I moved the video card (and the mouse and keyboard) that works in one machine to the other, and it did not work. Take it back to the original...it works. Also, I have set up and used a standalone version of Linux running X (Redhat 7.2) and it works just fine on the box that doesn't work with LTSP. I will look under the hood (in the .conf files you suggested) and see what is there.

Thanks in advance,
Joe