Re: [K12OSN] Tape drive....does it need an entry in fstab ?

simpsond leopards k12 ar us said:
> My tape device is /dev/st0 but I get write errors to it.
> Any ideas. . .?

There are lot's of things that can cause errors, from file
permissions (on /dev/st0; are you running as root?) to improper
bus termination. I have two drives here that just stopped
working. They power up, the driver finds them, but they
respond with an error to any command.

What errors do you get?

john-