Re: [K12OSN] Looking for a few good beta testers

Chris Hobbs wrote:

Only bug to report right now is a lack of sound on the terminal, a ThinkNIC. Added the following line to lts.conf:

My mind must be going - I'm really glad it's Friday!

Looks like sound works fine now in everything except KDE, which I see from other notes is a known problem. xmms, which did not work before, does now, and I was able to turn on the sound server in Gnome to get environment sounds there as well (is it possible to make that a default for all users?). I changed nothing on the server to make all of this happen, so I'm confused but happy :)

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator