Re: [K12OSN] 7.3 Beta

I don't know about KDM, but for GDM all that is involved in creating a
new session type to to drop an executable file into the appropriate
directory (/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions or /etc/gdm/Sessions) and you *should*
be off and running.  I haven't done this in a while, and if RedHat has
some fancy-shmancy script to auto-generate all the availible sessions
for all installed ?DM, then it probably won't work (I don't think they
do, but they used to do exactly that for window manager menus, talk
about a pain in the butt...)

--Shahms