Re: Re: [K12OSN] 7.3 Beta

Unless you have specific permission from the company to do this... you are 'walking' thin ice. I remember a couple of early distros getting into trouble for this. RH found it just easier to get the permission than have a cease and desist.

On Sun, 12 May 2002 12:39:53 -0700 (PDT) Eric Harrison <eharrison mail mesd k12 or us> wrote:

On Sun, 12 May 2002 smooge mindspring com wrote:

>On 12 May 2002, Stefan Furtmayr wrote:

>>Desktop non-free:
>>- add RealPlayer
>
>BE REAL CAREFUL HERE. If K12 is going to sell cd's then this can cause
>serious licensing issues. The same would go acrobat etc.

What we're adding is a link to where one can find the software, not the
software itself.

-Eric