[K12OSN] USA Today recognizes K12LTSP & Eric Harrison

Just this morning, USA Today offered a story concerning Microsoft's infamous "blackmail" letter sent to school districts around the country. Old news, I know. However, in the spirit of offering both warm congratulations and slight embarrassment to Eric Harrison, I thought I'd draw the list's attention to the story.

Way to go Eric!

And when I spoke to you last week you THOUGHT you were busy! Wait until the phone starts ringing today!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/2002/05/13/schools-microsoft.htm

mt

P.S. Does anyone know how Paul slipped under the radar? I'm sure Eric would like to know.

--
Michael Thomas District Webmaster
Tigard-Tualatin School District Phone: 503.431.4053