Re: [K12OSN] Blocking Spanish Porn

I had a lot of similar problems and found that DansGuardian is the way to
go for us.  The newest version of DG uses weighted phrase blocking as well
as makes use of the SquidGuard blacklists.  I'm using it with no
complaints from anyone...whereas before...a lot of stuff got through using
SquidGuard.

k12osn redhat com writes:
>I have been keeping my lists up to date with the MESD every night. I would
>have thought they would have been in there, but I'll check it out.
>
>Thanks
>Jamie
>

>On 5/14/02 10:32 AM, "Aaron Blew" <aaron blew district6 org> wrote:
>
>> Sites like these should be blocked in the blacklists from
>> squidguard.org.  Try downloading the latest ones from the url below:
>> http://www.squidguard.org/download/
>>
>> -Aaron

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator