Re: [K12OSN] mapping a drive/home dir via Samba?

Hi David,

One very easy way to do this is with Konqueror in KDE. Just enter
something like smb://server/homes and you'll be prompted for a username
and a password. It works very well. You could create links and shortcuts
to common shares.

There are other ways to mount smb shares with smbmount but give KDE a
try. There should be lots of ways to take advantage of this feature in
many schools.

;-) Paul