RE: [K12OSN] mapping a drive/home dir via Samba?

Hi David,

SMBCLIENT allows *nix systems to access a Samba / NT server share.

All of the relevant info is at, it tends towards technish.

http://www.samba.org

For a very good manual try O'Reilly's manual on SAMBA, it is available online. I would even go so far as to call it the SAMBA bible.

Cheers,
Bert