Re: [K12OSN] mapping a drive/home dir via Samba?

Arrrgggg... Just when it was looking so easy too!

It looks like writing is not implemented yet. You can copy from the
share but not to the share.

You may have to use the other suggestions in this thread to mount the
share and then get to it via normal means.

We nfs mount /home on our K12LTSP servers and this works fine as users
can roam the building and always have their own files.

I bet if you played around with the other mount suggestions you could
end up with the same functionality.

;-) Paul