Re: [K12OSN] One or two to a PC

My experience from just watching college students try this is that you
end up with dominant kids taking over the terminals and the others being
bored and leaving. What I saw working was where the problem sections
were discussed between students at a 'round' table with parts of the
program being divided up and people having to work out how to fix this
or that problem... then sending them to seperate terminals to implement.

Making sure that there are 'regular' round-tables helps also with
carpal tunnel, eye-problems, and multi-person communication by getting
them away from the computers to talk to each other. I found that having
an 'adult' (ok for college students a neutral party...) who was
charged with keeping the conversation moving and not getting bitter
etc.. also helped. For 'real-life' training.. having them all switch
modules once a week or so gets them to see the need for coding
communication (comments, standards, etc) plus also experience with what
most coders do... maintenance.