Re: [K12OSN] Turbo Pascal in Linux

Howdy

TP7 is being phased out here and replaced with Kylix for the
national computer studies syllabus.

We still need TP7 for 3 years though, while those who started with
it, finish it off.  That is why I need an IDE identical (or very similar)
to Borland's IDE.  I don't have the benefit of a very enterprising
computer studies teacher either, so he'll put up a fierce resisitance
to changing to another IDE.

Delphi, as I say it the new syllabus, so that's where my interest in
Kylix started.

Ciao
Budgee