Re: [K12OSN] Turbo Pascal in Linux

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Warwick Chapman wrote:

> I will try to find out.
> >
> > ummm.  I am not in the formal teaching trade, nor in South
> > Africa.  Is this document, " the national computer studies
> > syllabus", or a draft, or a prior incarnation, available
> > online somewhere?

Thanks -- Once it is available, we as a community need to
decompose it, and identify all major and mature Open Source
alternatives, (and then the best approach, according to
objective rating criteria,) for several target experience
student and teacher audiences, and publish the results for
local advocacy efforts, I'd say.

( -- yeah, I know -- overly complex sentence structure <grin>)

-- Russ