Re: [K12OSN] One or two to a PC

A better method for having students work together might be to move to a "Sourceforge model" (for lack of a better term) and have the PC:Student ratio 1:1 on boxes, but 2:1 or more:1 on projects. That way, students can still work together on the same program, but be able to share each other's knowledge and learn more from each other during the process. I found this to work quite well with both Java and Perl.

Joseph Morelock
Instructional Media Services Director
Canby High School
morelocj canby k12 or us