RE: [K12OSN] Tape drive problem .......... can anyone shed some light on this???

Hi Dan,

I spoke to the vendor and they have encountered similar problems on Win machines / servers.

> I was wondering what scsi controller you were using? I recently had some
> problems getting my travan 4 working on my rh7.3 box.

Server is ASUS dual PIII850 with 3GB ram and dual onboard SYM53C1010 U160 SCSI controller.

I've got and Adaptec ASC 39160. I have test installed this into my future Squid proxy server, without hiccups.

So I'll do this on the main server, praying the whole time!

Cheers,
Bert