RE: [K12OSN] Linux Clinic this Saturday

Hi Paul,

> Hey! You've got this all wrong. ;-^)

Not if you were born in the US, but haven't been back for about 28 years! :-)

> I'm the one who wants to go to NZ. You don't want to come here. Not much
> to see here in Oregon unless you like forests, streams, great rivers,
> mountains and volcanoes.

Sounds like New Zealand, 'cept we don't have snakes!

'Spose you like beaches and warm weather? I haven't seen any beaches like those on Florida's gulf coast since I was 12.

> You have sail boat racing. That's worth a plane ticket!

I wouldn't mind seeing Rhode Island. Perhaps NZ will have to let the cup go!

;-)

Cheers,
Bert