[K12OSN] I got a tape worm, na na na naaa na na.......... Tape drive woes continue

Hi all,

Well I've put the Adaptec SCSI controller into the server.

At POST all 4 SCSI channels show up.

Channel 0 on the SYM53C1010 finds the U160 drives and itself
Channel 1 finds itself	(this sounds like a bad therapy session!)

Channel 0 on the ASC39160 finds the tape drive and itself.
Channel 1 finds itself

Kudzu found the ASC39160 controller on boot up, and installed both channels.

No change in the tape drive settings.

Try finding the tape drive using MT status.

"No such device" is the stern reply.

st0 doesn't show up on the device list in KDE Control Centre.

Any ideas folks. How do I assign the st0 and nst0 devices to the tape drive?

Cheers,
Bert