Re: [K12OSN] Call for PPoint contributions

Please do us all and yourself a favor and do the presentation in
StarOffice or OpenOffice.  If you can't somehow use SO or OO for
the actual presentation, then export it as PowerPoint and make
sure everyone knows what you did.  Every little bit of promotion
helps.

-Don