Re: [K12OSN] HSTI Linux

We had problems with samba and qmail, and NIS...
I'm sure it could be done, but we ran into some snags, and didn't have
the time to do it...
We are looking at OpenLDAP for next year though.

I really think that is the right direction...although a mysql database
might also be a direction....

We are looking heavily into web based community involvment, and with
php/mysql interfaces, and opensource projects, such as
schoolmation....mysql might also be a very good decision.