[K12OSN] 2.0.2 install and open Mosix

Hello,
I have some general Questions about the K-12os that I hope may get
answer here.
I have a small lab set up for my school and am generally a \"New\" Linux
user. (Bear with me)
I have installed K-12OS and open-mosix on the head as per instructions
on K-12-os and sourceforge. All seems fine on the head till I boot up a
diskless node. In Mosmon the only node that shows is the head.
The boot process seems fine on diskless as they login to kde just fine
short one issue, they don't seem to have a name(dhcp?) .When they boot I
see that they give a error about mount(mfs) and mosix not being set up.
Is there something I'm missing? Or is there a bug in install
instructions?
thank you