[K12OSN] X Configuration Problem

Hi,

I have a just installed default setup on a System to which I am trying to connect another box with a downloaded  eb-5.0.6-rtl8139.lzrom boot img in a Planet NIC ROM. I have tried the network card in workstations with different VGA cards and they give me the same error.The screen just goes dark and all the led displays on my LG Monitor starts blinking (out of sync?).The IP (253) is assigned and I do get the initial boot messages of the Kernel downloading. I have tried different options instead of auto in the lts.conf file but i get a fatal error with no screens found. Any clue please!. This is my first attempt and first posting to the list too. Thanks in advance.

Lutfullah