[K12OSN] RE:2.0.2 install and open Mosix

Richard Camp,
I am running all Intel so I will test your package if you don't mind.
http://k12ltsp.org/ltsp-om5r3c.html That is the install I fallowed.
I also installed apache and Mysql on the initial install.
I have never compiled before so the make modules complained about savage
drivers and may have not done it right.

I Work for a Company school so I have backing in my test lab.
We train Oil field workers in Safety and would like to put up 30 nodes
in each class (30x4) when all is done.
Then I will also get then to donate some older boxes to the local Head
Starts and install k-12os for free.