Re: [K12OSN] 2.0.2 install and open Mosix

If the LTSP+OpenMosix (Rev. 3.3) instructions are followed exactly as
outlined on an "out-of-the-box" install of K12LTSP then openMosix clustering
will work fine.

HOWEVER, if you change the server or dhcp addresses then you are looking at
tracking down changes in a lot of different places.

For instance, if you change the default K12LTSP addressing scope from
192.168.0.x to 192.168.1.x then you would need to indicate the changes in
ALL of the following files:

/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf
/etc/hosts (/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/hosts)
/etc/mosix.map (/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/mosix.map)
/etc/dhcpd.conf
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.local
/etc/hosts.allow
/etc/named.conf
/etc/exports

Also you may need to check your firewalling if you have made changes from
the default K12LTSP install.  I hope this helps.

James