[K12OSN] release candidate?

It slices, it dices. It may even work ok.

I've uploaded the latest-n-greatest K12LTSP 2.1.0 beta, please give this one
a test spin and report back any problems you have with it ASAP. If no major
bugs are reported by the end of the week, we'll ship it out as the official
2.1.0.

One item in specific I'd like to know about is if anyone experiences a
crash of their terminal during bootup. I've re-enabled floppy support by
default. Loading the floppy module crashes one of my terminals, but that
does not make much sense to me and I'm seeing other hardware-specific
problems with that specific terminal, so I'm going to chalk it up as a
hardware problem unless someone else reports the same problem.

The big changes in this build compared to the last beta include:

	* icewm as a session choice (in both GDM and KDM)

	* fixed a typo in the installer that prevented the "Development", "Games",
	  and "Dial up" options from showing up under the LTSP install options

	* gtypist tying tutor

The one major item that I had on my TODO list that I did not get resolved
was remote sound under KDE. An updated ltsp_sound package can be released
when I get this one ironed out, so I don't want to hold up the final
release of K12LTSP 2.1.0 based on this. I'll post what I've learned so far
about remote KDE sound support & the issues I'm having in the next day or
two, maybe someone will be able to figure out what I'm missing ;-)

By my testing, this build of K12LTSP 2.1.0 is at least as good as K12LTSP 2.0.2.
Upgrades from K12LTSP 2.0.2 to K12LTSP 2.1.0 seem to be pretty smooth as well.

The ISOs are available at:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/ISO/beta/K12LTSP-2.1.0-BETA/

   --or---

  rsync -avP  k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta

Individual RPMS/SRPMS that differ from Red Hat 7.3 are available at:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/K12LTSP-2.1.0-beta/

-Eric