[K12OSN] Client for Windows

Hello All,

I have just installed LTSP and seem to like it.  I have a question in regards
to allowing windows machines to connect to the terminal server (I know it's
kind of an odd request but I see a need for it).  Not sure if it can be done
or if there is even a client for windows.

Dave Lucas
Oyster River Cooperative School District