Re: [K12OSN] Linux Uptake in K12

Hello, again,

I think I mixed the two up. I have been using OpenOffice on Linux. I use AbiWord, the Gimp and Gnumeric on the MacOSX machine with XDarwin. OpenOffice is in developer release and they (the OpenOffice team) are working to get it to build and run directly in OSX and Aqua without using XDarwin. They are close, and can get it to run under XFree86 (w/ XDarwin) on OSX...see their web site for more info on that specific build. Also, Tenon systems have worked on remote X sessions on OSX.

Finally, Would it be an option to use LTSP on Linux PPC and have a similar setup to the K12LTSP distro?

Joe